MuggleCast #161: Larger than Life
It's time for our annual Halloween-centric episode! This year, we're talking more about the ghosts of Hogwarts and and the Halloween-themes in the series. Ben “Larger than Life” Schoen also returns to the show and – well, the long time listeners of the show can guess who he wants to be for Halloween! Plus:
– We talk about our upcoming show at Azktraz 2009.
– Analyzing Episode 61: did we have anything right about ghosts pre-DH?
– If you had to decide which house to be in based on the ghost, which would you chose?
– Were there enough of the traditional Halloween characters in the series?
– We discuss Snape's vampire-like qualities.
– What if: JK Rowling were a man? It's a serious question.
– Debate: The Potter series should be made mandatory reading in US public schools.
To download for free, we recommend subscribing through Apple iTunes. Just CLICK HERE and then press “Subscribe” to the right of our album art. (Already subscribed? Refresh your feed!) No iPod or MP3 player needed! You can also visit the MuggleCast website to listen right within your browser, or to download the MP3 file to your desktop. Enjoy!
NOTE: This episode was recorded a couple of weeks ago, so don't be alarmed when we note that news is very slow this week!