AndreaThese Chocolate-Coated Frogs may not hop on the table, but they most certainly will in your stomach!
- 1 bag gummy frogs
- 1 bag chocolate chips (flavor of preference)
- Cover a plate with wax paper. This will be used later, after the frogs are dipped.
- Microwave chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval. Be careful not to burn it.
- Carefully dip the back end of a gummy frog into the chocolate. Place dipped frog on a wax paper-covered plate.
- Repeat Step 3 with the remaining gummy frogs.
- Place plate of dipped frogs into the refrigerator to set chocolate.
- If you're holding a magical gathering, dip larger gummy frogs and turn them into unique (and delicious) place cards. Design "Famous Witches and Wizards Cards" with each of your guests' names on them. At each seat, place the respective card along with a dipped frog!
- Photo from American Heritage Chocolate