Full report, photos from Toronto Exhibition opening
MuggleNet staff member Shana had a chance to attend the press event for the opening of Harry Potter: The Exhibition in Toronto earlier this week. You can now read a full report and see photos from the event at the Ontario Science Centre. The recap includes touring the exhibition itself, a Q&A with its creators as well as an interview with special guests James and Oliver Phelps.
While the two kept quiet on their involvement with the Wizarding World theme park and Deathly Hallows filming, they did answer some other interesting questions:
– Their favorite Harry Potter book is Prisoner of Azkaban
– James' specific favorite joke shop item was the Puking Pasties, while Oliver preferred the Nose-Biting Teacups
– James' favorite magical creature was the dragon, Oliver's was the phoenix
– James' favorite scene to film in the movies was the Yule Ball scene because of the decoration of the Great Hall and the fact that they had to learn how to waltz
– Oliver's favorite scene to film was their first scene on Platform 9 & 3/4
Additionally, the Phelps twins spoke with The Globe and Mail, where they discussed growing up as part of the Potter franchise.