Deathly Hallows video game executive producer Bunney answers fan questions
In a new interview, Deathly Hallows video game executive producer Jonathan Bunney answers questions fans posted on Facebook. Here is a quick recap:
– The game is different this time around because you are no longer at Hogwarts and is based on both the book and the movies.
– Dan Radcliffe and Emma Watson will not voice the game due to their schedules, while Rupert Grint and the Phelps twins along with other members of the cast will.
– The forests are full of magical creatures: Inferi, dragons, spiders, and something you wouldn’t expect to see outside of the grounds of Hogwarts.
– There will not be a traditional Collector’s Edition, but EA is doing something special with the packaging.
– The game will not be released on PS2.