KathyThese pumpkin cakes may not be something Harry ate in the Great Hall, but they are a great fall treat. (We do not recommend using Hagrid's giant pumpkins in your cakes.)
- 18 oz. cake mix spiced
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 10 oz. cinnamon chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 24-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together by hand.
- Place a heaping amount of the mix into each muffin tin. (Note: These do not rise very much, so fill to almost the top of the pan.)
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and remove from tins.
- Store muffins with wax paper underneath. These are very moist and will stick together.