JessicaLooking for a simple, sweet snack? Try making Jessica's Licorice Wands. These chocolate-covered licorice sticks can satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 1 cup chocolate chips milk, white, or dark
- 13 licorice sticks (your favorite flavor)
Suggestions for Garnish
- cookies crushed
- sprinkles desired color(s)
- edible glitter desired color(s)
- Cut licorice sticks in half.
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until melted, stirring between each interval.
- Transfer to a tall, skinny glass. This will make the next step easier.
- Dip licorice wands about halfway into melted chocolate. Set down on parchment-lined plate. Sprinkle with desired garnish
- Move plate to refrigerator to set chocolate.
- To serve: Move sticks to a tall, skinny glass to display like wands.