BethanyThese cakes are so good, they may even be able to redeem Scabbers as a character!
- 4 oz. butter
- 4 oz. caster sugar
- 2 egg
- 4 oz. self-rising flour
- 4 oz. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. water warm
- food coloring green
- white chocolate mice
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake trays with paper liners.
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Whisk egg. Add half of the egg into creamed mixture. Mix until uniform. Add remaining egg and repeat.
- Sift flour into mixture and fold together gently.
- Portion batter into cupcake molds, filling about half way.
- Bake cupcakes for around 20 minutes (until golden brown).
- Move to wire rack for cooling.
- Sift confectioner's sugar into a bowl and mix with warm water. Add more confectioner's sugar or water as needed until icing is desired consistency. Add green food coloring until icing is desired color.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Garnish with chocolate mice and chocolate chips as shown in photo.
- Caster sugar is a finer grain of sugar than granulated. Granulated sugar can be ground in a coffee grinder or food processor if caster sugar is unavailable.
- Self-rising flour: 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, a pinch of salt