- 6 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp. butter flavoring artificial
- 1 Tbsp. butterscotch syrup
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 cups milk
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk together until soft peaks form (2–4 minutes with an electric mixer).
- Set foam aside in refrigerator to chill.
- Heat milk in pot over medium heat.
- Once warm, add butterscotch syrup and brown sugar. Stir until sugar is melted.
- Pour into warmed mug, top with foam, and serve.
- Cream has reached soft peaks when the whip is pulled from the cream and a peak folds over itself but doesn't disappear back into the mass.