- 6 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp. butter flavoring artificial
- 2 cups cream soda
- 1 Tbsp. butterscotch syrup
- 1 cup ice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Whisk together until soft peaks form (2–4 minutes with an electric mixer).
- Set foam aside in refrigerator to chill.
- In a blender, combine butterscotch syrup, ice, and cream soda. Blend until ice is broken.
- Pour into chilled mug, top with foam, and serve.
- Before you begin, place your mug in the freezer.
- Cream has reached soft peaks when the whip is pulled from the cream and a peak folds over itself, but doesn't disappear back into the mass.