Final chance to enter the IQA “Quidditch Culinary Classic” competition
Here are the instructions for entering this contest:
- The participant MUST enjoy the sport of Quidditch and the consumption of tasty treats of both sweet and savory variety.
- Take and submit a photo that showcases a homemade dish inspired by the world of Quidditch.
- Upload the image to the photo contest App located on the International Quidditch Association’s Facebook page and include a caption that explains the dish displayed.
- Get your friends, family and foes to vote for your submission.
- One Grand Prize Winner and Two Runner-ups will be chosen from the Top 10 most “Liked” entries.
- Prize packs will be awarded to the top three entries.
- The top 3 winning dishes will have their recipes published in the June issues of Quidditch Quarterly and on the International Quidditch Association website.
The International Quidditch Association promotes and governs the real-life sport of Quidditch, facilitating competitive play through annual tournaments and regional conferences. Since 2007 the IQA has helped students form more than 400 college and 200 high school teams across 45 US States and 12 countries. The IQA aims to increase athletic participation and community improvement among children and young adults world-wide through organizing civic events and outreach programs. For more information on the sport of Quidditch, the various teams and tournaments, or to learn more about the mission of the IQA, visit: www.internationalquidditch.org The IQA is not affiliated with Time Warner, Warner Bros., or JK Rowling.