The 2012 Muggle Quidditch Games are underway – schedule of matches released
The 2012 Muggle Quidditch Games are officially underway at Cutteslowe Park in Oxford, UK. Five teams are competing in a Round Robin Tournament with national pride on the line, as well as the chance to play the host UK team in a highly publicized exhibition match tomorrow. The exhibition match will occur on Monday at 3:30 p.m. BST in front of thousands of spectators just before the Olympic Torch Festival at South Park.
Here is the schedule for today’s Round Robin Tournament:
- 10:00-10:20 a.m. BST Opening ceremony (National anthems & Opening Speech)
- 10:20-10:50 a.m. BST UK v FR
- 10:50-11:20 a.m. BST US v AU
- 11:20-11:50 a.m. BST CA v UK
- 11:50-12:20 p.m. BST US v FR
- 12:20-12:50 p.m. BST AU v CA
- 12:50-1:20 p.m. BST US v UK
- 1:20-1:50 p.m. BST FR v AU
- 1:50-2:20 p.m. BST US v CA
- 2:20-2:50 p.m. BST UK v AU
- 2:50-3:20 p.m. BST FR v CA
- 3:20-3:30 p.m. BST Break
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. BST Semifinals round one (1st v 4th team based on round robin)
- 4:00-4:30 p.m. BST Semifinals round two (2nd v 3rd team based on round robin)
- 4:30-4:40 p.m. BST Break
- 4:40-5:10 p.m. BST Consolation match
- 5:10-5:40 p.m. BST Championship match (Winners from both semifinals play)
- 5:40-6:00 p.m. BST Closing ceremony (Presentation of medals & closing remarks)
You can follow the action on Twitter, and video coverage will be provided by Molewood Media.
Good Luck to all five National teams!