Tickets for Mother’s Day brunch at MISTI-Con now available
If you are attending MISTI-Con May 9-13 at the Margate Resort in Laconia, New Hampshire, tickets are now available for the Mother’s Day brunch on Sunday morning. This event will take place from 12:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m. in the Main Events tent.
The Margate Resort will be 100% wizarding world-themed. The wonderful people behind MISTI-Con have some amazing plans to make this resort a magical community for all witches and wizards attending.
Still haven’t decided whether or not to attend MISTI-Con? Here are some of the reasons why you do NOT want to miss out on this great convention:
- Opening Ceremony Gala event with fire dancer
- Muggle Quidditch
- Wrock with an incredible line-up of bands and groups
- Hundreds of hours of formal and informal programming
- MuggleNet Jeopardy hosted by Keith Hawk
- MuggleNet Family Feud hosted by Keith Hawk
- LIVE Alohomora! podcast with the Alohomora! team
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
We will be sharing some very special announcements in the very near future, and they alone will be worth the convention ticket, so stay tuned for more to come.
For now, be sure to register for MISTI-Con before it is completely sold out.