Tom Felton to attend Fan Expo 2013 in Vancouver this April
Fan Expo Vancouver returns April 20-21, 2013 at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Coming off an amazing inaugural year with nearly 17,000 attendees, Comicon Hollywood North is taking the celebration of pop culture to a new level in 2013. Last year the fan convention sold out on its first day – to accommodate even more fans, special guests, and programming, Fan Expo will now move to the East side of the Convention Centre.
Tom Felton – who portrayed the role of Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter film series is scheduled to return to this convention. Last April, Tom attended and was a major success for the fans of the series.
Thousands of fanatics will flock to meet film & TV stars, geek-out over new videogames, nab rare comics, and snap pictures with other fans dressed like their favorite characters. The weekend will be packed with gaming tournaments, Q&A sessions, sketching duals, retail and exhibitor areas, and workshops like special effects/make-up.
Additional Special Guests include:
- Stan Lee – Spider-Man, X-Men, Iron Man, The Hulk, The Avengers
- Norman Reedus – The Boondock Saints, The Walking Dead
- Sean Patrick Flannery – The Boondock Saints, Young Indiana Jones
- Tia Carrere – Relic Hunter, Wayne’s World
- Elvira – Mistress of the Dark
- James Marsters & Juliet Landau – Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Soska Twins – American Mary
- Sean Astin – The Goonies, Lord of the Rings
- Jonathan Frakes – Cmdr William T. Riker in Star Trek: The Next Generation
For tickets to the Fan Expo 2013, simply head on over to the website right here.
Will you be attending the Fan Expo this April? Let us know in the comments below.