Vacation packages now available for Diagon Alley
Thinking of heading to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley this summer? Well, Universal Orlando Resort has just released this great vacation package, which might be of interest to you.
The package will include the following:
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- 3-day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, which lets you ride the Hogwarts Express
- Breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron™ in Universal Studios Florida – one per person
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks™ in Universal’s Islands of Adventure – one per person
- Early park admission to the Wizarding World Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme parks open
- Special themed welcome parcel
- Convenient at-home delivery of your theme park tickets
- Souvenir owl plush
- Welcome letter
This vacation package starts at $135 (including tax) per adult per night for accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Universal Orlando Resort’s fourth and newest on-site hotel. You can also upgrade this package to stay at one of their three deluxe on-site hotels and enjoy additional benefits.
You can book this package today and start traveling on June 29. To get started and for more information, head over to UniversalOrlando.com.
Are you thinking of purchasing a vacation package? Excited for Diagon Alley to open? Let us know in the comments.[toggle title=”Official Press Release” state=”close” ]
EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC…
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO ANNOUNCES ALL-NEW VACATION PACKAGE FEATURING THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER – DIAGON ALLEY
New Vacation Package Available Now for Travel Beginning June 29 – Giving Guests the Opportunity to Experience the Incredible New Land
ORLANDO, Fla. (May 22, 2014) – Universal Orlando Resort is announcing an all-new exclusive vacation package giving guests the opportunity to enjoy this year’s most anticipated theme park experience: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley. Travel for the vacation package begins June 29.
The new travel offer starts at $135 per adult, per night, tax inclusive for a four-night stay on-site at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and includes multi-day Park-to-Park tickets to experience both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. As part of the vacation package, guests will enjoy access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, plus exclusive benefits like Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade and the Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley. They will also receive a specially themed Welcome Parcel delivered to their doorstep.
Additional vacation package details can be found below.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida will double the size of the Harry Potter experience offered at Universal Orlando Resort – expanding it across both of Universal’s theme parks. Guests will pass through London and the iconic brick wall archway into Diagon Alley – a bustling, wizarding hub within a Muggle city. The new land will offer one-of-a-kind adventures where guests can:
- Experience the next generation thrill ride – Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts – where guests are propelled into a pivotal scene from the final Harry Potter book and film
- Stroll along the streets of Diagon Alley and stop inside well-known shops like Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Magical Menagerie and Quality Quidditch Supplies
- Experience the darker side of magic in Knockturn Alley
- Witness the magical experience of a wand choosing a wizard at Ollivanders: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 BC
- And more!
And, just like in the books and films, guests can ride the iconic Hogwarts Express to travel between King’s Cross Station in Universal Studios and Hogsmeade Station in Islands of Adventure. The scenic, breathtaking journey will transport guests through the British countryside as they encounter magical creatures and familiar Harry Potter characters.
In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade, which opened in 2010 at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, guests can experience Hogsmeade village and Hogwarts castle – which houses the groundbreaking Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey attraction.