Vacation Packages Now Available for Diagon Alley
Thinking of heading to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley this summer? Well, Universal Orlando Resort has just released this great vacation package, which might be of interest to you.
The package will include the following:
- 4-night hotel accommodations
- 3-day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, which lets you ride the Hogwarts Express
- Breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron™ in Universal Studios Florida – one per person
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks™ in Universal’s Islands of Adventure – one per person
- Early park admission to The Wizarding World Harry Potter one hour before the theme parks open
- Special themed welcome parcel
- Convenient at-home delivery of your theme park tickets
- Souvenir owl plush
- Welcome letter
This vacation package starts at US$135 (including tax) per adult per night for accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Universal Orlando Resort’s fourth and newest on-site hotel. You can also upgrade this package to stay at one of their three deluxe on-site hotels and enjoy additional benefits.
You can book this package today and start traveling on June 29. To get started and for more information, head over to UniversalOrlando.com.
There is still no official opening date for Diagon Alley, but you can check out the latest commercial here, and be sure to have a look at the awesome costumes we posted about yesterday.
Are you thinking of purchasing a vacation package? Are you excited about Diagon Alley opening? Let us know in the comments.