Tina This recipe came about while Tina had Potter on her mind. She first thought of Florean Fortescue and the sundaes he gave Harry. However, strawberry and peanut butter did not sound like the best combo to her. Chocolate and peanut butter, though? Yes. All yes.
- 1 stick butter softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 Tbsp. corn syrup light
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips mini
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
- Combine butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar in mixing bowl. Beat for a few minutes until well mixed.
- Add corn syrup, vanilla extract, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours. After, form into ball or spoon into serving dish and chill. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, chocolate cookies, etc.
- Leftovers should be promptly stored in the refrigerator.