WOULD YOU RATHER… drink Umbridge or Voldemort’s Polyjuice Potion? #MNWYR
Before you answer consider the options…
Dolores Jane Umbridge: Slytherin, Patronus is a cat, unusually short wand (according to Pottermore this means she likely has a stunted character), lover of pink, claims pureblood status, power-hungry, prejudice against half-breeds, squat and resembles a large pale toad, sneaky. Read more on Harry Potter Wiki.
1. You’ll be in a position of power to possibly change things at the ministry or let an Order member off the hook.
2. The satisfaction of getting to pull one over on Umbridge.
3. You could place the Imperius Curse on Yaxley and make him dance around like a chicken.
4. At the end of your hour, you could tell everyone you’re a half-breed and then bolt before the potion wears off.
1. You will look like a squat, pale toad wrapped in pink and topped with a black bow.
2. You have to talk in that disgustingly sweet voice she uses.
3. You’ll have to do something cruel so no one catches on that you’re not Umbridge.
4. She probably tastes like rotten grapefruits.
Tom Riddle, AKA Voldemort: Slytherin, pureblood wannabe, suffers from identity confusion, devoid of love, looks like a snake, Heir of Slytherin, murderer, one-seventh of a soul, orphan, control-freak, uncommonly cruel, loner, afraid of death, incredibly powerful, feared. Read more on Harry Potter Wiki.
1. Being the most powerful wizard in the world.
2. Getting to order Lucius around.
3. You could have Umbridge carted off to Azkaban just because you say so.
4. You could place the Imperius Curse on Bellatrix and make her kiss Greyback.
1. Voldemort is hairless so the potion will likely have to contain his toenails.
2. Harry’s hunting you.
3. Voldemort will likely track you down, kill you, and feed you to his snake when he finds out.
4. Voldemort’s potion has to taste like the foulest thing on the earth.
There you have it, so WOULD YOU RATHER…Drink Umbridge’s or Voldemort’s Polyjuice Potion? Respond in the discussion section or via Twitter with #MNWYR.
Special thanks to Jeanna Marie for the inspiration for these articles 🙂