Would You Rather… Be Stranded on a Deserted Island with Percy or Peeves?
Before you answer, consider the options…
Percy Weasley: Third of six boys. Prefect. Head Boy. Greatest ambition is to be Minister of Magic. Read more on Harry Potter Wiki.
1. He will quickly find out all the rules of the island.
2. He’s head of magical transportation, so he might be able to figure a way off the island.
3. He did come around in the end and fought in the Battle of Hogwarts.
4. He’s a Weasley.
1. He will pester you into following the rules of the island and set himself up as Minister of the Island.
2. There may be a rule against leaving the island, in which case he’ll do everything in his power to make you stay.
3. Percy can come around to see the errors of his ways, but it’ll take a looooooong time.
4. He’s nothing like the rest of the Weasleys–and he’ll always be stuck in his cave writing to Penelope.
Peeves: Poltergeist. Fond of mischief and chaos. The oldest resident of Hogwarts—he’s been there since its founding. Read more on Harry Potter Wiki.
1. Always good for a laugh.
2. Could be good at protecting from any enemies on the island.
3. He can float/fly around so he’ll be able to help with navigating the island and possibly getting off of it.
4. You’ll never be bored.
1. If it’s only the two of you on the island, you will be the source of his laughter.
2. He doesn’t generally take instructions from others, so he may work with enemies against you.
3. If you let Peeves fly you anywhere, he’s more likely to leave you on top of a volcano than bring you back to Hogwarts.
4. You’ll be constantly annoyed and have to guard yourself from him.
There you have it, so WOULD YOU RATHER… Be stranded on a deserted island with Percy or Peeves? Respond in the discussion section or via Twitter with #MNWYR.
Special thanks to Jeanna Marie for the inspiration for these articles 🙂