WOULD YOU RATHER… be stranded at Gringotts or Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes? #MNWYR
For the next few weeks, Nicole and I are comparing some of the most memorable places in the series. Enjoy!
The safest place (except, of course, Hogwarts) in the Wizarding world to keep precious gems, objects, and money.
- Lots of money (if that whole theft thing doesn’t bother you).
- A fun cart ride to keep you entertained.
- Immortality. For more information, visit vault 713.
- Oh, the things you could do to Bellatrix’s vault. A Gemino jinx on the keyhole perhaps?
- No food.
- The goblins probably wouldn’t be the greatest companions.
- One wrong step and you’ll plummet to your death in an endless array of caverns.
- Good luck with that dragon.
WEASLEYS’ WIZARD WHEEZES
The joke shop of the legendary Weasley twins, located in Diagon Alley, London.
- If you’re stranded, the twins will most likely hire you.
- So you’re getting paid.
- Employee discounts.
- You’re surrounded by the biggest and best assortment of wizard prank-ery in the world.
- Joke supplies are useless if you can’t ever leave the store.
- No doubt the Fanged Flyers would cause some issues while you’re trying to sleep at night.
- So would the Wildfire Whiz-bangs.
- Your only midnight snacks are the Skiving Snackboxes.
So WOULD YOU RATHER… be stranded at Gringotts or Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes? Leave us your answers below or over on Twitter using #MNWYR.
Thanks to Jeanna Marie for the inspiration for these posts.