WOULD YOU RATHER… have a Time-Turner or an invisibility cloak? Let us know with #MNWYR
Before you answer, consider the following:
TIME-TURNER: A device making the wearer capable of time travel. Very dangerous. Read more on Harry Potter Wiki.
- Having more hours in the day.
- Being able to go back in time and prevent your hippogriff from being decapitated.
- If you are about to miss a deadline, you can go back long enough to make it.
- Getting to be in two places at the same time.
- More hours with the same amount of sleep equates to extreme exhaustion.
- It is dangerous to meddle with time.
- You might become an extreme procrastinator, constantly having to rewind time to hit deadlines.
- Having to remember where else you are so you don’t run into yourself.
INVISIBILITY CLOAK: A magical cloak that renders the wearer invisible. Read more on Harry Potter Wiki.
- Being invisible.
- You could get into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for free as often as you like.
- Winning hide-and-go-seek every time.
- Playing practical jokes on your friends—they won’t see it coming.
- The invisibility wears off over time, and replacement cloaks are quite expensive.
- Going on rides could be problematic—finding an empty seat/the cloak swaying causing your feet to pop out.
- Hide-and-go-seek will become very boring. Where’s the challenge if no one can see you?
- Your friends may not appreciate these jokes after awhile.
There you have it, so WOULD YOU RATHER… have a Time-Turner or an invisibility cloak? Respond in the discussion section or via Twitter with #MNWYR.