The 2015 MuggleNet fandom calendar is ready for download!
The new year is almost here, so with 2015 and all that it has in store for us in mind, we are pleased to bring you our MuggleNet fandom calendar! Fortunately, you won’t have to wait for a printed version. This year, the calendar is only digital, and it is available NOW for download.
The digital version of the calendar makes it possible for all Harry Potter fans around the world to have their very own, handy fandom calendar. The calendar is simple to download and is available for both iOS (Apple) and Android devices, so it will always be at the ready!
The 2015 MuggleNet fandom calendar ensures that you’ll never miss a significant fandom date or birthday again! As with last year’s calendar, the 2015 edition of our fandom calendar includes character and actor birthdays, release dates, special events, and so much more! Use it for those moments when you just need to check a significant book date or simply use it to stay up-to-date with the wizarding world on a daily basis. We’ve already organized everything for you, so all you have to do is download it!
You can purchase the 2015 fandom calendar from the link below and find out how to install it on your device by clicking the relevant toggle bar.
- Once you’ve paid for and received your calendar, email it to yourself. It should show up in the message as an .ics attachment
- Click on the file, and a list of events will open.
- Click “ADD ALL” in the top right hand corner.
- Choose the calendar you would like to add the events to. We recommend a new calendar so that you are able to toggle the events on and off as needed.
- Be sure the new calendar (if applicable) is checked.
- Select “DONE” in the top right hand corner.
- Open your Calendar app, and if it didn’t automatically turn on, check that calendar to view the dates.
- Congratulations! You have imported your 2015 MuggleNet fandom calendar.
- Download the iCal Import/Export 2.4 application from the Google Play Store
- Complete payment for the MuggleNet Digital Calendar through PayPal (PIC 1)
- PayPal should return you to your download link (PIC 2)
- Click “Download” on the MuggleNet Digital Calendar file – “…Master_Master_2015.ics” (PICS 3 and 4)
- If you were not returned to your download link, check your e-mail for your receipt (PIC 5)
- When the pop-up prompt reads, “Complete action using”, select “Internet” (PIC 6)
- The MuggleNet Digital Calendar file should now appear in your downloads (PIC 7)
- In iCal Import/Export, choose the Calendar you wish to select. “My calendar” is the default (PIC 8)
- Click on “Continue”
- Select “Import”
- Under “Choose source file”, select “Select file” (PIC 9)
- From the list, click on the appropriate file – “…/mnt/sdcard/Download/ Master_Master_2015.ics” (PIC 10)
- Select “Continue” (PICS 11 and 12)
- Select “Import” under the “Import calendar” tab (PIC 13)
- A pop-up should start importing the 437 Events (PIC 14)
- Another message should come up saying, “Import finished” (PIC 15)
- Press “OK”
- It is not necessary to donate to the app developer. Feel free to click “No thanks” (PIC 16)
- Go back two screens to the screen with the “Export” and “Import” tabs (PIC 17)
- Select “Export”
- Check the box marked “Use timestamp as filename” and select “Start export” (PIC 18)
- A pop-up should say, “Converting events 1-437” (PIC 19)
- When the export is finished, the pop-up will say, “Events: Saved: 437 successful” (PIC 20)
- Select “OK”
- Exit the iCal app and navigate to your device’s calendar application (PIC 21)
- You should now see that the events on the MuggleNet Digital Calendar have been added (PIC 22)