WOULD YOU RATHER… Have Exploding Snap or Wizard’s Chess Waiting Under the Tree? #MNWYR
Merry Christmas to all you Potterheads! This week’s WOULD YOU RATHER has a little bit of a holiday flair, so enjoy!
- A magical card game in which the cards randomly explode during the game. There are three versions: Classical, Patience, and Bavarian. For more info see http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Exploding_Snap
- Tests your memory.
- Gives you a good adrenaline rush.
- Causes a good bit of anxiety.
- Could singe your eyebrows off.
- Could cause some fights on Christmas morning.
- Might cause your parents to come running into the room with their wands drawn every time there’s an explosion.
- An enchanted version of the Muggle game in which the pieces are self-moving and actually attack their opposition.
- Boosts your strategy skills.
- You’re commanding your own little army.
- That smug feeling you get when you win.
- You have the potential to break your present within an hour of opening it.
- If you’re not very good, your pieces could offer you confusing advice.
- Huge family arguments.
So WOULD YOU RATHER have Exploding Snap or Wizard’s Chess waiting for you under the tree? Comment below or leave us your response over on Twitter using #MNWYR.