Giveaway: Enter to Win “Victor Frankenstein” Merchandise!
The new reimagining of Mary Shelley’s Victor Frankenstein, starring Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy, is in theaters now! To celebrate, MuggleNet has some fantastic film merchandise to give away to four lucky winners in the UK!
Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy star in a dynamic and thrilling twist on a legendary tale. Radical scientist Victor Frankenstein (McAvoy) and his equally brilliant protégé Igor Strausman (Radcliffe) share a noble vision of aiding humanity through their ground breaking research into immortality. But Victor’s experiments go too far, and his obsession has horrifying consequences. Only Igor can bring his friend back from the brink of madness and save him from his monstrous creation.
Check out the trailer: [embedyt] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvESrJ5GdHc[/embedyt]
Book your tickets at www.victorfrankensteintickets.co.uk
To have a chance of winning this merchandise, answer the following question:
What’s the name of James McAvoy’s character?
A) Victor Frankenstein
B) Igor Strausman
C) Inspector Turpin
Competition closes: December 11, 2015
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK residents only.
- Prize for four winners is one cap, one tablet case, one T-shirt, and one hip flask.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable, and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items, or additions.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone.
- Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfillment.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Twentieth Century Fox is not responsible for any elements of the prize package or the winner’s use of them.