Dating Harry Potter: Pros and Cons List
You know the good old, tried and true pros and cons list? Sometimes the list serves as an assistant in determining the right course of action in a hard situation. Other times the practice is used to decide whether or not to date someone. I decided to make lists for Harry Potter characters as if I were trying to decide whether or not to date them, and this is the result.
To date or not to date: Harry Potter
- He is THE Chosen One.
- Fights for justice.
- We’d never have to argue about whose side of the family we visit for Christmas…
- He could tell all the snakes in the world to stay away from me. (Before he lost the ability. See cons below.)
- His best friend’s mom is an amazing cook. I would expect cookies to be sent over often, along with dinner invitations.
- He’s amazingly sarcastic.
- He’s passionate.
- Would probably overshadow me.
- Insists on wearing the worst choice of glasses frames ever.
- Always has to step into fights instead of letting someone else deal with the problem.
- Not good at sharing burdens. He wants to do everything by himself.
- After the piece of Voldemort in him was destroyed, he lost the ability to tell snakes to leave me alone.
- He may be passionate, but sometimes the passion is just plain anger issues.
What would your pros and cons be for dating the Boy Who Lived?