Dating Ron Weasley: Pros and Cons List
What better way to celebrate Ron Weasley’s birthday then to create a list to determine how dateable he is? I recently started this project of writing pros and cons lists for characters of the Harry Potter series, and I may be a little too eager to make this one for everyone’s favorite ginger. I will try not to let my excitement cloud my judgment, and form a balanced list of good and bad for this fictional dating scenario. Let’s say, hypothetically, that Hermione Granger isn’t in the picture. Would I date Ron Weasley?
To date or not to date: Ron Weasley
- Adorable smile.
- Not too “hot,” so I wouldn’t have to fight off too many other girls…
- He wears flannel shirts fairly often. We could match! How cute would that be?
- He has a good sense of humor. I like a guy who can make me laugh.
- He has a good heart.
- The fact that he’s had the same best friends after multiple fights shows commitment.
- He has one of the coolest families ever. I actually wouldn’t dread family functions!
- He’s Harry Potter’s best friend. We would always be the couple in the shadows next to Harry and Ginny…
- As an Auror, he will no doubt work strange hours that might conflict with whatever ambitious career I take on as well, leaving us to never see each other.
- He needs a book to understand women. This won’t be easy…
- I might have a hard time sitting through Celestina Warbeck’s Christmas special every year.
Obviously, all the pros outweigh the cons. Happy Birthday, Ronald Bilius Weasley!
Check out our pros and cons lists for Harry Potter and Neville Longbottom.