Dating Draco Malfoy: Pros and Cons List
J.K. Rowling herself has marveled at the number of girls who would like to date Draco Malfoy. Now, for the first time ever, here is a breakdown of the pros and cons I would personally have to consider before dating our favorite Slytherin prefect.
To date or not to date: Draco Malfoy
- Let’s be real. Look at the boy.
- Not that money is a requirement, but it doesn’t hurt that he’s financially stable and not living in a hole in the ground.
- How awesome would it be to steal the white peacocks from his father’s estate and create an aviary?
- He’s not a murderer. That’s always a good thing.
- When people he cares about are threatened, he does whatever it takes to keep them from harm.
- His family’s response might be interesting. How would they react to Draco bringing home a Hufflepuff?
- I really, really hate snakes. Would there be an abundance of snake decorations and motifs I would have to deal with as gifts or inheritance from his family? Those Malfoys like their snakes. They even put them on walking sticks.
- As an active member of SPEW, I feel like there may be a few heated discussions about elf rights.
- How much hair product does he use? I don’t like to date someone who takes longer to get ready than I do.
We might not be very well matched, but I would certainly give it my best go. Besides, who could ever get tired of looking at him?