“Cursed Child” Nominated for Teen Choice Book Award
The finalists have been announced for the tenth annual Children’s and Teen Choice Book Awards – and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is one of them! Teens voted for their favorite book of the year online, and the top seven became the finalists:
- A Court of Mist and Fury, by Sarah J. Maas (Bloomsbury Children’s Books)
- Crooked Kingdom, by Leigh Bardugo (Macmillan/Henry Holt Books)
- The Crown, by Kiera Cass (HarperCollins)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2, Special Rehearsal Edition Script, by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany (Scholastic)
- The Sun Is Also a Star, by Nicola Yoon (Random House)
- This Is Where It Ends, by Marieke Nijkamp (Sourcebooks Fire)
- A Torch Against the Night, by Sabaa Tahir (Penguin Young Readers)
Voting opened online on March 3 and will be available until May 7. Winners will be announced on May 31 at Book Expo. You can vote here for your favorite!
Will you be voting for Cursed Child? Let us know in the comments below!