- Next story Rochester Thestrals Snatch Victory at US Quidditch Cup 11, Texas Cavalry Is Back-to-Back Champion
- Previous story What Could the “Harry Potter” References in the “Crimes of Grindelwald” Trailer Mean?
- Tue, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Wed, Jul 8
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- Mon, Jul 13
- OWL results arrive at the Burrow
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
- October 1998 – Warner Bros. secures the rights to the first two Harry Potter books and begins working on production for the first film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone.
Did You Know
- The most Ordinary Wizarding Levels a witch or wizard can receive is 12.