UPDATED: Universal Orlando Relaunches Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package
UPDATE (August 7):
Universal Orlando Resort was kind enough to send us one of the keepsake boxes those purchasing the “Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package” will receive prior to their trip! You can check out images of the box and its contents below.
Are you looking to dodge the crowds and visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort during the off-season? Or have you been vowing to finally make that journey to the mecca next year? Either way, Universal Orlando has good news for you.
The resort has announced the relaunch of its popular “Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package,” complete with a few extra-magical enhancements. That, combined with the upcoming, long-awaited Orlando premiere of the “Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle” projection show, makes a trip to Universal Orlando a Harry Potter fan’s dream come true, now more than ever.
The package includes:
- Five-night hotel accommodations at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites. Additional accommodations are available at other Universal Orlando hotels, including Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
- A five-day park-to-park ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- A specially themed keepsake box featuring a welcome letter; a travel planning guide; a set of luggage tags featuring Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger (one set of three per package); a Hogwarts Railways lanyard (one per person); and breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron in Universal Studios and the Three Broomsticks in Islands of Adventure
- A session at Shutterbutton’s Photography Studio in Diagon Alley, which includes one exclusive 8×10 photo print and commemorative DVD photo album
- Early park admission one hour before the parks open to either Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure (as determined by Universal Orlando) and Volcano Bay each day
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk
This exclusive package is available for booking now through December 9, 2020. Valid travel dates are now through December 31, 2020. Rates begin at $135 per person, per night, based on a party of four, and availability is limited. For more information about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal Orlando Resort, visit Universal Orlando’s website.