If You’re a Wizarding World Trivia Expert, This Worldwide Giveaway Is for You!
MuggleNet is the KING when it comes to giveaways (and everything else, honestly, but we might be biased), having completed over 50 giveaways this year alone, with prizes totaling well over $5,000, and that doesn’t even include our BIGGEST, MOST INCLUSIVE, EXCITING, and FUN giveaway of the year!
MuggleNet’s 25 Days of Giveaways is BACK, and this year – oh, this year – we have outdone ourselves.
Starting Sunday, December 1, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. ET, MuggleNet’s ninth annual 25 Days of Giveaways will begin. The rules are slightly different this year, so make sure you read the instructions – which are detailed in the toggle below – carefully in order to be eligible to win one of our 25 fantastic prize packages or our Grand Prize, which is worth over $250.
Having spent the majority of the year celebrating our 20th anniversary, we decided that the best way to close out this monumentous year was to give away so. much. merchandise. that our readers wouldn’t be able to contain their excitement (nor should you!). We have very generous donations from some of our favorite brands and partners, including Alivan’s Master Wandmakers, BlenderBottle, Bloomsbury Australia, Bloomsbury UK, the Bradford Exchange, Con*Quest Journals, Frostbeard Studio, Fun.com, Funko, Goliath Games, Hallmark, HarperCollins, Insight Editions, Kinder Beauty Box, McFarlane Toys, Merchoid, MinaLima, the Noble Collection, Quantum Mechanix, Scholastic, Swish & Flick, Tervis, Trend Setters Ltd., and Zavvi. As an added bonus, some of your favorite Wizarding World personalities are joining in the festivities and have donated one-of-a-kind prizes from Skype calls to Cameo videos and even autographs.
We especially want to thank our two VIP Partners, Insight Editions, for providing our Grand Prize, and the Bradford Exchange, for sponsoring our Refer-A-Friend bonus entries!
You do not need to rush to be the first submission – the contest is open daily from 12:00 a.m. ET to 11:59 p.m. ET. and runs through December 25, with each daily winner being randomly drawn from that day’s entries. There’s a chance to win every single day. Therefore, take your time, answer the trivia question carefully, and be sure to submit all the required information.
This year’s Refer-A-Friend bonus entries feature is sponsored by the Bradford Exchange. Use this special link, exclusive to MuggleNet readers, to purchase the Harry Potter Illuminated Village Collection and get a limited-edition set of MuggleNet coasters for free (just pay S&H). The first issue of the Harry Potter Illuminated Village Collection will also be shipped for free. Don’t miss out!
This contest is open to all MuggleNet fans around the world, regardless of age or location. Good luck to all, and from our MuggleNet family to yours, we wish you a very happy holiday season!
A very special THANK YOU to our VIP Partners, Insight Editions and the Bradford Exchange!
The Bradford Exchange:
Get an exclusive deal on the HARRY POTTER Illuminated Village Collection, complete with some FREE and EXCLUSIVE MuggleNet swag! This deal is only available to MuggleNet readers, so be sure to take advantage before it’s gone.
GRAND PRIZE, brought to you by our friends at Insight Editions:
- The Art of Harry Potter: Mini Book of Creatures
- The Art of Harry Potter: Mini Book of Magical Places
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Enchanted Postcard Book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Enchanted Postcard Book
- Harry Potter: Back to Hogwarts Ruled Pocket Journal
- Harry Potter: Character Notebook Collection (Set of 2): Dumbledore and Snape
- Harry Potter: Character Notebook Collection (Set of 2): Ron and Hermione
- Harry Potter: Exploring Hogwarts: An Illustrated Guide
- Harry Potter: Gryffindor (Tiny Book)
- Harry Potter: Magical Places: A Paper Scene Book
- Harry Potter: Slytherin (Tiny Book)
- Harry Potter: Spells and Charms: A Movie Scrapbook
- Harry Potter: Spells and Charms Ruled Pocket Journal
- Harry Potter Sticky Note Collection
- IncrediBuilds Emblematics: Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows
- IncrediBuilds Emblematics: Harry Potter: Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes
- Incredibuilds: Harry Potter: Hedwig Deluxe Book and Model Set
Alivan’s Master Wandmakers:
BlenderBottle: 2 bottles of the winner’s choice from the Harry Potter shaker series
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Illustrated Edition
- Harry Potter: Spells & Charms: A Movie Scrapbook
- Dragon print signed by Jim Kay
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Illustrated Edition
- Harry Potter 2020 Charms Weekly Planner
- Harry Potter 2020 House Weekly Planner of the winner’s choice: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin
- Harry Potter Undated Celestial Weekly Planner
Fun.com: Harry Potter Trunk Backpack with Removable Fanny Pack
Funko: ECCC Exclusive – Quidditch World Cup Weasley 3-pack.
Goliath Games: Harry Potter Spellcasters Game
Hallmark: Complete set of 3 Harry Potter Keepsake Storytellers ornaments
- Harry Potter Collection Harry Potter Ornament with Light and Sound
- Harry Potter Collection Hermione Granger Ornament with Light and Sound
- Harry Potter Collection Ron Weasley Ornament with Light and Sound
Kinder Beauty Box: Special “Evy’s Picks” holiday collection boxes
McFarlane Toys: Harry Potter figure
Merchoid: Harry Potter: 2019 Pocket Pop! Vinyl Christmas Advent Calendar
The Noble Collection: Hermione Granger Bag Prop Replica
Quantum Mechanix: Fantastic Beasts Giant Niffler Plush
Swish & Flick: Bundle of Harry Potter-themed stickers, pins, and bookmarks
- The Boy Who Lived Vinyl Sticker
- Death Potion Enamel Pin
- Fame Potion Enamel Pin
- Glory Potion Enamel Pin
- House Pride Bookmark
- Turn on the Light Bookmark
Tervis: Harry Potter-themed tumbler
Trend Setters Ltd.: Customized curved acrylic House print
Thank you to our generous partners for these prizes!