US Quidditch Awards 2019–2020 Volunteers
After US Quidditch (USQ) awarded its players, it was time for its volunteers. The organization has Service Awards, which are given to people who have volunteered for US Quidditch for five or more years.
Volunteers are an important part of the Muggle quidditch community. It’s only because of their work that quidditch is on the level it is today. US Quidditch is aware of that, and that’s why it started Service Awards last year. Executive Director of USQ Mary Kimball thanked them:
I am so thankful for all the time and passion that these people have put into the league and into our sport. We are lucky to have them.
This year, there are 15 winners, four more than last year.
- Logan Anbinder, Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
- Katrina Bynum, Event Volunteer Coordinator, Mid-Atlantic Regional Coordinator, and Volunteer Coordinator
- Brandi Cannon, Diversity & Equity Coordinator
- Kym Couch, Northwest Regional Coordinator, Referee Coordinator, and Rules Coordinator
- Clay Dockery, Referee Coordinator and Rules Coordinator
- Matthew Dwyer, Great Lakes Regional Coordinator
- Emily Hickmott, Gameplay Coordinator
- Sarah Kneiling, Gameplay Coordinator and Rules Coordinator
- Alex Krall, Web Development Coordinator
- Rebecca Martin, Risk Management Coordinator
- Erik Morlock, Mid-Atlantic Regional Coordinator
- Max Parks, Snitch Coordinator
- David Pastula, Gameplay Coordinator
- Kelsey Peterson, Member Services Coordinator
- Jeremy Schleicher, Event Volunteer Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, and Youth Member Coordinator
Congratulations to these dedicated volunteers!