Slughorn’s Crystallized Pineapple Potion
His little feet resting upon a velvet pouffe, [Slughorn] was sitting well back in a comfortable winged armchair, one hand grasping a small glass of wine, the other searching through a box of crystalized pineapple.” (HBP 369)
Slughorn’s Crystalized Pineapple Potion
Sophia JenkinsIf you love pineapple and parties as much as this Potions Master, this drink will become one of your favorites.
- 1 oz. rum gold Jamacian
- 1/2 oz. lime juice fresh
- 1/4 oz. passion fruit syrup
- 1/4 oz. honey syrup
- 2 Tbsp. pineapple diced
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend on high for 20 seconds.
- Strain through a medium-size mesh strainer into chilled rocks glass.
- To make honey syrup: Combine equal parts (by volume) water and honey in pot. Heat until honey is dissolved. Cool and store in refrigerator. Use as needed.
- This is an alcoholic drink and not intended for minors. A mocktail could be made by replacing the rum with lemon-lime soda or soda water.
- This recipe was adapted from Imbibe.