Weasleys’ Wildfire Whizbangs
Fred and George Weasley disappeared for a couple of hours and returned with armfuls of bottles of butterbeer, pumpkin fizz, and several bags full of Honeydukes sweets.
‘How did you do that?’ squealed Angelina Johnson as George started throwing Peppermint Toads into the crowd.
‘With a little help from Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs,’ Fred muttered in Harry’s ear.” (PoA 264)
Weasleys' Wildfire Whizbangs
- 3/4 oz. ginger syrup
- 2 oz. tequila silver
- 3/4 oz. lime juice
- dash Tabasco
- cilantro fresh
- sea salt
- black pepper fresh-cracked
- Combine tequila, lime, ginger syrup, and hot sauce in cocktail shaker. Stir.
- Strain over ice-filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with cilantro, sea salt, and fresh-cracked black pepper to taste.
- Pre-ground pepper will not have the same effect on this drink as fresh-cracked.
- This is an alcoholic drink and not intended for minors. A mocktail could be made by replacing the tequila with soda water. Be careful! It will still burn.
- This recipe is adapted from Epicurus.com.