Fleur’s Flowery French Cocktail
Fleur's Flowery French Cocktail
Sophia JenkinsFlowery and fresh, this light blue drink represents Fleur Delacour in all her grace and glamor.
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 oz. gin
- 1/2 oz. crème de violette liqueur
- Fill shaker halfway with ice. Add all ingredients.
- Shake vigerously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- This recipe does use raw egg whites. A vegan version could be made by replacing the egg whites with aquafaba.
- This is an alcoholic drink and not intended for minors.
- This recipe was adapted from Small Screen Cocktails.