Make Candy Fit for Honeydukes with MuggleNet’s First Patreon-Exclusive Event
MuggleNet’s first Patreon-exclusive event is coming up, and it’s sure to be a hit with Potter fans who have a sweet tooth!
Patrons across all membership levels can join pastry cook and MuggleNet recipe editor John L. Wilda on November 15 at 5 p.m. ET for a candy-making livestream that will teach you how to make three delicious wizarding world-inspired candies: chocolate fudge, marshmallows, and spellbinding nuts.
While demonstrating how to make each of these treats, John will be answering your questions and providing magical hints and tips. These candies will make excellent gifts for friends and family during the holiday season and are perfect for shipping to those who, thanks to the pandemic, you might not have seen in a while. You could even make them as sugary fuel for your next Harry Potter movie marathon!
Patrons who pledge at all levels are welcome to attend this event – check your Patreon account for how to RSVP! If you’re interested in this event but are not yet a MuggleNet patron, there’s still time to sign up. There are five membership tiers, starting at just $1 and going up to $10, the tier that exclusively and directly supports our volunteer staff members. Along with exclusive events like this candy-making workshop, here are some of the magical things that are available for patrons:
- Access to monthly exclusive community-determined giveaways with prizes $25+ in value
- Featured Patron of the Month, with your name on the sidebar of MuggleNet.com
- Patron-only Discord channels, where patrons can meet and interact with other patrons and MuggleNet staff
- Personalized thank you videos from MuggleNet staff
- Quarterly fandom sticker or decal. Patrons will even be able to vote on the next quarter’s design!
- Yearly custom-designed MuggleNet or fandom merchandise
- And more!
Whether you’re an existing or new patron, once you’ve signed up for the candy-making workshop, you can get excited by taking a look at some of John’s previous confectionary work.
We can’t wait to see some of you at our first Patreon-exclusive event on November 15!