Ten Iconic Movie Luna Lines to Start Off Her 41st Birthday
She is someone who’s so at peace with herself and accepts herself no matter what, but she really cares about her friends. She has got a really tender heart.” – Evanna Lynch
It’s that time of year once more. With the breezy, chilly winds of February comes the birthday of the dreamy Luna Lovegood. Despite the fact that she is now 41, we are confident that she is still behaving in her natural carefree manner – and guess what? You should do the same.
Her quotes are among the most inspirational in the series, and they always make readers and viewers feel as though someone is looking out for them. To honor Luna’s 41st birthday, we present to you ten of her quotes from the films that truly speak to us.
1. “My mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.” (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
2. “I’ve interrupted a deep thought, haven’t I? I can see it growing smaller in your eyes.” (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1)
3. “I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends.” (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
4. “Exceptionally ordinary.” (HBP)
5. “I think they think I’m a bit odd, you know. Some people call me ‘Loony’ Lovegood, actually.” (OotP)
6. “All my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are behind it.” (OotP)
7. “We should close his eyes, don’t you think? There, now he could be sleeping.” (DH – Part1)
8. “Well, if I were You-Know-Who, I’d want you to feel cut off from everyone else. Because if it’s just you alone, you’re not as much of a threat.” (OotP)
9. “Come, Daddy. Harry doesn’t want to talk to us right now. He’s just too polite to say so.” (DH – Part 1)
10. “You’re not going mad. I can see them too. You’re just as sane as I am.” (OotP)
We hope you love these lines as much as we do. Wish Luna a very happy birthday – and don’t forget to let us know your favorite Luna line – in the comments below.