Chocolate Peanut Butter Wands (Vg)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Wands (vg)
Virginia BarryThis recipe is so easy and quick! You can make chocolate peanut butter wands that are delicious and totally vegan, even if you don't have much time.
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 12 oz. pretzel sticks (about 20 sticks)
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips dark
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar thoroughly. Spoon mixture into a ziplock bag.
- Cut off corner of bag and pipe peanut butter mixture onto pretzel sticks, leaving enough space for each wand handle.
- Freeze wands for 15 minutes.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a jar. Microwave in 30-second intervals until smooth, stirring between each interval.
- Angle jar, and one at a time, dip wands to coat them with chocolate (leaving space for each wand handle).
- Immediately decorate wands with sprinkles.
- Chill wands for 25 minutes on wax paper.