Episode 45 of “Reading, Writing, Rowling” uses literary alchemy to examine pairings in “Harry Potter”. What humoral symbolism exists between these couples?
Support MuggleNet on Patreon!
- Thu, Aug 13
- Harry Potter adult hardback editions by Andrew Davidson
- Fri, Aug 14
- Jamie Parker's birthday
- Sat, Aug 15
- Jim Dale's birthday
- Sun, Aug 16
- Evanna Lynch's birthday
- Mon, Aug 17
- Helen McCrory's birthday
- Tue, Aug 18
- Celestina Warbeck's birthday
- Wed, Aug 19
- Porpentina "Tina" Goldstein's birthday
- Harry uses Floo powder for the first time and accidentally ends upin Knockturn Alley
- “Wild! I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again . . . and again . . . and again . . .”
- April 25, 2008 – ComingSoon.net reports that the release date for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 is set for November 19, 2010.
Did You Know
- Rhys Ifans, the actor who plays Xenophilius Lovegood, compared being asked to work on “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” with being knighted.