Episode 23 of “Reading, Writing, Rowling” examines the “Harry Potter” films as adaptations, considering screenplays, directing, casting, acting, and how they relate to the beloved books.
- Tue, Jun 2
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book (US)
- Wed, Jun 3
- Jamie Marks's birthday
- Thu, Jun 4
- Trio goes through the trapdoor
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (US)
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- “I shall expect you and the Slytherins in the Great Hall in twenty minutes, also. If you wish to leave with your students, we shall not stop you. But if any of you attempt to sabotage our resistance or take up arms against us within this castle, then, Horace, we duel to kill.”
- January 5, 2008 – Warner Bros. announces that all of their films, including the Harry Potter series, will only be produced in Blu-ray, thus immediately ending the HD-DVD/Blu-ray war.
Did You Know
- A legend says that the founders of Hogwarts found the Pensieve partially buried in the ground where they decided to build the school.