On October 21, 2016, Chicago’s Emporium Arcade Bar (yup, that’s right: It’s an arcade bar filled with booze) released its collaboration with Central State Brewing: a sour beer called Polyjuice Potion. The night was a “Harry Potter” dream. For New Beer’s Eve, MuggleNet chatted with the Creative and Beverage Director of Emporium to ask him about the beer, the collaboration, and how he would be celebrating National Beer Day.
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- Mon, Jul 13
- OWL results arrive at the Burrow
- Wed, Jul 15
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie
- WWoHP at Universal Japan's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 16
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book
- “Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?”
- January 9, 2006 – The IMAX version of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is revealed to be the highest-grossing IMAX film ever.
Did You Know
- A legend says that the founders of Hogwarts found the Pensieve partially buried in the ground where they decided to build the school.