Dreading those post-Christmas blues? Fear not – there is plenty more magic to go around, from a Yule Ball to a Harry Potter Banquet.
- Sun, Mar 1
- Ron takes Romilda Vane's love potion
- Ronald Weasley's birthday
- Steffan Rhodri's birthday
- Tue, Mar 3
- Miranda Richardson's birthday
- Katherine Waterston's birthday
- Thu, Mar 5
- Rita Skeeter publishes "Harry Potter's Secret Heartache"
- Paul Ritter's birthday
- “It was necessary. He’s extremely powerful. We’ve had to change his guard three times – he’s very… persuasive. So we removed his tongue.”
- January 9, 2006 – The IMAX version of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is revealed to be the highest-grossing IMAX film ever.
Did You Know
- Minerva McGonagall’s mother kept her own magical heritage a secret from her Muggle husband for years, which made her life very sad and difficult.