There’s been lots of buzz recently around the opening of Diagon Alley in Orlando at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The sculptor, Bryn Court, who worked on all the “Harry Potter” films, as well as countless other movies, worked as head sculptor on Diagon Alley,creating many of the sculptures that you see in the park today. Check out a selection of behind-the-scenes photos below!
- Sun, Sep 27
- Margery Mason's birthday (RIP)
- Tue, Sep 29
- Jason Boyd's birthday
- Wed, Sep 30
- Ezra Miller's birthday
- Thu, Oct 1
- Louis Cordice's birthday
- Sam Clemmett's birthday
- MuggleNet's anniversary
- Richard Harris's birthday (RIP)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book (US)
- Sat, Oct 3
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Illustrated Edition
- Christian Coulson's birthday
- “I’m Draco Malfoy, I’m Draco, I’m on your side!”
- June 2, 1999 – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is published in the United States.
Did You Know
- Quidditch started in the 11th century at a place called Queerditch Marsh, which is not marked on Muggle maps because wizards have made the place unplottable. Originally, it was quite a crude game played on broomsticks with just the Quaffle.