J.K. Rowling may be our Queen, but it’s not every day that she’s honored in a special event at Buckingham Palace!
- Sun, Mar 1
- Ron takes Romilda Vane's love potion
- Ronald Weasley's birthday
- Steffan Rhodri's birthday
- Tue, Mar 3
- Miranda Richardson's birthday
- Katherine Waterston's birthday
- Thu, Mar 5
- Rita Skeeter publishes "Harry Potter's Secret Heartache"
- Paul Ritter's birthday
- “Now you mention it, d’you know . . . I think I’m feeling a bit . . . rebellious.”
- January 10, 2006 – J.K. Rowling gives one of her most in-depth interviews ever with Tatler Magazine.
Did You Know
- Dudley Dursley was almost in the epilogue of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows”, standing on Platform 9 3/4 with a magical child.