This year’s Unicorn Capture has ended in yet another consecutive (and un-interesting might I add) loss with no success by any of the competing teams. This unfruitful event, already ostracized by many as it is the only non-magical non-squib event, has truly turned up quite a laughable audience. After watching the players wander aimlessly around in the freezing cold for well over a few hours now, many are just excited to escape the stadium and warm themselves with Butterbeer.
- Tue, Jul 7
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie (London premiere)
- Wed, Jul 8
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book (UK)
- WWoHP Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 9
- David O'Hara's birthday
- Fri, Jul 10
- Fiona Shaw's birthday
- Sat, Jul 11
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (US)
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- Mon, Jul 13
- OWL results arrive at the Burrow
- “I am alive, but I am an alchemist, and therefore immortal.”
- The MuggleNet Gallery opened with over 39,000 pictures. It now contains over 50,000.
Did You Know
- More than 16,000 children in the United Kingdom and United States auditioned for the role of Harry Potter.