Imogen Heap, who is the composer for the upcoming play “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child”, will be speaking at upcoming technology event Disrupt London.
- Thu, Jun 4
- Trio goes through the trapdoor
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (US)
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- “Oh, Newt. You never met a monster you couldn’t love.”
- January 31, 2006 – J.K. Rowling releases her list of the top 10 books for children.
Did You Know
- As of 2020, the Harry Potter books have been translated into 83 languages, including Latin and Ancient Greek.