“Prisoner of Azkaban” captures the wizarding world far better than any other “Harry Potter” film. Find out why!
- Sun, Jul 12
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie (UK)
- Harry and Dumbledore travel to get Slughorn
- Harry officially learns he inherited Grimmauld Place and Kreacher
- Mon, Jul 13
- OWL results arrive at the Burrow
- Wed, Jul 15
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 movie
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie
- WWoHP at Universal Japan's anniversary
- Thu, Jul 16
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book
- “She tasted disgusting, worse than Gurdyroots!”
- January 3, 2006 – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was named the highest-earning film internationally for 2005. It earned $850 million.
Did You Know
- While filming Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Tom Felton’s Hogwarts robes had their pockets sewn shut because he kept trying to sneak food onto the set.