Anthony Boyle has been nominated for a Stage Debut Award for his role as Scorpius Malfoy in “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child”, and you get to decide who wins!
- Sun, Dec 6
- Edward Tudor-Pole's birthday
- Newt Scamander disembarks from a steamship in New York harbor
- Rubeus Hagrid's birthday
- Jack Thorne's birthday
- Mon, Dec 7
- Henry Shaw, Jr. is killed
- Wed, Dec 9
- Imogen Heap's birthday
- Thu, Dec 10
- Hermione steals Polyjuice Potion ingredients
- Sir Kenneth Branagh's birthday
- Ronan Raftery's birthday
- Fri, Dec 11
- Rita Skeeter interviews Hagrid
- Sat, Dec 12
- Charlie Weasley's birthday
- Bill Nighy's birthday
- “Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through. . . .”
- November 19, 2013 – The set of twenty Harry Potter Forever stamps is released, using images from the films.
Did You Know
- There are 1,100,086 words in the entire “Harry Potter” series.