For those die-hard fans who are planning their pilgrimage to King’s Cross station, Holiday Cottages has compiled a full list of filming locations from the “Harry Potter” films for you to add to your list of places to visit.
- Thu, Jun 4
- Trio goes through the trapdoor
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie (US)
- Fri, Jun 5
- Draco Malfoy's birthday
- Sat, Jun 6
- Jason Isaacs's birthday
- Sun, Jun 7
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (previews begin in London)
- Mon, Jun 8
- Gryffindor wins the House Cup for first time in seven years
- Amy Hogan's birthday
- Anthony Boyle's birthday
- Tue, Jun 9
- Trelawney's second real prophecy
- Johnny Depp's birthday
- Peter Pettigrew is revealed as an Animagus; Sirius and Buckbeak escape
- James Newton Howard's birthday
- “I’ll join you when hell freezes over.”
- April 28, 2005 – It is announced that the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince audio edition is to be released on August 25, 2005 in the United Kingdom. The American edition is set to be released in the United States and Canada on July 16, 2005.
Did You Know
- Shirley Henderson was aged 35 at the time that she first played Moaning Myrtle. She is the oldest actor to play a Hogwarts student in the Harry Potter films.