Muggle money receives a magical makeover as the Royal Mint releases its limited-edition “Harry Potter” coins.
- Tue, Sep 22
- Tom Felton's birthday
- Thu, Sep 24
- Kate Fleetwood's birthday
- Fri, Sep 25
- Garrick Ollivander's birthday
- Sat, Sep 26
- Quirinus Quirrell's birthday
- Sun, Sep 27
- Margery Mason's birthday (RIP)
- “Magic blooms only in rare souls. You came today because of a craving and a knowledge that the old ways serve us no longer.”
- April 29, 2012 – MuggleNet Academia is launched.
Did You Know
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was released on July 21, 2007, and sold 11 million copies on the first day of its release, becoming the fastest selling book of all time.