MuggleNet’s Deathly Hallows – Part 1 London Junket Report
A couple days ago I was in London to cover the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 junket for MuggleNet, and my report from our interviews is now available. A few of the things you’ll find in it:
– How Director David Yates chose what stays and what goes in terms of the adaptation.
– Exactly why John Williams couldn’t return to compose Deathly Hallows – Part 2.
– How Yates selected the song for Harry and Hermione’s dance.
– The final shot the Trio did for Part 2.
– How Emma Watson balances school and work.
Plus, I’ve included a couple of my own specific thoughts about Part 1 for you to enjoy. Read it all right here!