CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT: The 4th annual MuggleNet Advent calendar giveaway starts on Monday
That’s right! Harry Potter fans around the world can now rejoice – we will once again hold our favorite contest of the year: The 2014 MuggleNet Advent calendar giveaway!
Starting on Monday, December 1, 2014, at 12:01 a.m. EST, the new Advent calendar image will be fully revealed (you can only see a small portion in the image above) filled with 25 secret windows for you to find over the 25 days of Advent. This year, we have gone above and beyond and will be providing some AMAZING prizes for you to win.
The guidelines to playing and entering the Advent calendar giveaway are listed in the toggle below. We encourage you to carefully read the instructions on how to play to ensure that you submit an eligible entry.
Gifts this year have been graciously donated by the following companies and individuals: Alivan’s Master Wandmakers, Warner Bros. Consumer Products, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, Warwick Davis, Tee Fury, Shirt Battle, Wallsauce, the Wand Company, Harry and the Potters, Alan Gilmore, Hogshead Station Gift Shop, MinaLima, Titan Books, the Signature Shop, and Harry Potter Kinect.
Good luck to all of you, and from our family to yours, we wish you a very happy holiday season![toggle title=”Advent Calendar Giveaway Guidelines” state=”close” ]
Here is how you play for a chance to win:
- Head on over to the 2014 MuggleNet Advent Calendar Giveaway Page. (We apologize if it loads slowly, but this year’s image is larger than in the past, please be patient)
- Mouse your cursor over the beautiful painting of the Great Hall and the Sorting Hat scene from Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone* until you find the secret window of the day. Be sure to mouse slowly over the entire drawing. (**NOTE: WILL NOT WORK ON MOBILE DEVICES**).
- Hover over the hidden image and read the hidden written clue.
- Use both the hidden image clue and the hidden written clue to figure out the day’s special webpage. The hidden page can be found on the MuggleNet, Alohomora!, MuggleNet Fan Fiction, or MuggleNet Interactive websites.
- SEARCH, SEARCH, and SEARCH some more until you find the special page.
- When you find the page, you will see the daily Rafflecopter setup that includes the day’s complex trivia question. When you figure out the answer to the question, enter ALL of the information provided along with your correct answer. Any submissions with wrong answers will be disregarded.
- You MUST use a valid email address for us to contact you.
- This year, you can receive multiple entries every day by sharing the contest on Social Media.